Blister, Boils and Pimples
Neem Essential Oil is a very powerful and therapeutic natural ingredient we have taken joy to bring to our collection of all natural skin care products. It has been heralded by some as the 'king' of natural remedies for many skin conditions along with Tamanu Oil that we have also added to our blend. These two powerful oils help to assist in removing boils, blisters, itchy skin, blackheads, scars and inflammed skin. They are both extremely nourishing and anti-aging. We have added Aloe Vera and Glycerin to this amazing medicinal soap bar.
****Available in Flower and Children's Animal Shape
What is Neem Oil? Neem Oil is derived from pressing the fruits and seeds of the Neem tree, Azadirachta indica. The benefits of Neem Oil are highly revered among users, as is the appreciation for the amazing tree that houses the means to obtain this awesome oil. The evergreen, fast growing Azadirachta indica tree grows up to 66 feet, with rare reports of trees that are 131 feet! The wide branches are home to 7.9 inch –15.7 inch long pinnate leaves with their many medium to dark green leaflets, and fragrant white flowers. The smooth, olive-like oval drupe fruit has a thin layer of skin, and yellowish-white fibrous bitter-sweet pulp. The hard inner white shell of the fruit contains brown coated seeds.
Neem Oil uses are extremely important in the daily live of some, especially in countries where the tree natively grows, such as India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. (Bulk Apothecary)
Neem Essential Oil, Tamanu Essential Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Olive Oil Melt & Pour. This bar is 5-6 oz. Available in Childrens Animal shaped soap bar that also 5-6 oz.
HOW TO USE:
Apply the ointment to CLEAN SKIN before bed. Use sparingly on affected areas. Because of the 'medincinal' scent of this ointment, we recommend you allow it to work overnight and give the natural scent time to disappate. We also recommend our matching Neem Soap Bar and/or one of our Activated Charcoal Soap bars to cleanse your skin first.
Country of Origin: India
Botanical Name: Azadirachta Idica
Common Names: Nimtree Oil, Indian Lilac Oil, Nim Oil
Parts Used: Fruits and Seeds of Neem Tree
Scent: Light Earthy Scent
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
All of our soaps are handcrafted in small batches that DO NOT include:* Animal Products* Palm* Phthalate* Paraben or Hydrogenated Oils. None of our soaps are edible - For External Use Only - Keep Out of Eyes and Mouth - Discontinue Use If Irritation Occurs - Consult a Physician with Concerns. Please view our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies prior to purchase - by purchasing through our website, you agree to our Terms, Conditions, and Policies. *all rights reserved*
HOW TO USE NATURAL SOAPS ON YOUR FACE:
We believe cleansing your face to maintain your complexion is simple and can be accomplished with a good natural soap bar, your fingertips and water. The purpose of soap is SIMPLY to cleanse the skin from oil and dirt. Here are a few tips we think can help you.
- Use your hands to lather your soap, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Make sure your hands are clean, using lukewarm water.
- Use your fingertips to gently massage the lather over your face using circular motions - make sure you AVOID getting the soap in your eyes.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- If you are in the shower, after you are done, use cool water from your sink afterwards to close your pores and then pat your face dry.
Using Washcloths On Your Face: We do not recommend using washcloths on your face with our soap bars. Especially our Activated Charcoal soaps. They are deep cleansing and your fingertips will do just fine. However, if you do use a washcloth on your face:
- Wet the cloth to create a creamy lather with your soap bar.
- Apply to your face by a gentle massage using circular motions.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
When Using Washcloths On Your Body:
- Exfoliating or scrubbing too hard can cause the skin to become sensitive and red.
- If you have acne, blackheads and sensitive skin, make sure your washcloth is CLEAN. Washcloths can re-deposit dirt and toxins back into your skin.
- Never share your washcloths with anyone else.
- Clean and repace your washcloths as often as possible.
- When using washcloths on your body, you can scrub more in some areas where the skin is thicker and will not become easily irrated.
- Use warm, not hot water to wash your face.
- Use cool water as a final rinse to close your pores.
- Avoid products made with synthetic ingredients that can irritate facial skin.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol which can cause skin to become tight and dry.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after washing your face while skin is still damp. We recommend our All Naturual Pomegrante & Argan Facial Moisturizer.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR SOAP BAR LAST:
- is a very important question. Natural soaps, unlike commercial soap, retain its moisturizing properties that is called glycerin. This moisturizing benefit is removed in mass produced soaps. This is the reason you need lotions and your skin becomes dry, itchy and oftentimes irratated. Here are the three main factors to consider the life span of your soap bar:
- how many people are using it
- how often you and others bathe or shower
- If you use a washcloth or exfoliant (Loofa) to lather the soap. We reccomend that you always use your hands to lather your handmade soaps.
- If one person primarily uses the bar, and showers daily, keeps the soap bar free from water, your soap bar should easily last for about a month and much longer if you only use our facial soap bars, like our DETOX - Activated Charcoal Soap Bars.
HOW TO CARE FOR NATURAL SOAP BARS:
- NEVER let your soap sit in water
- Place your soap where it can dry between use
- DO NOT leave soap in the tub or near the shower where water can continuously drip on it
- If your soap bar does become saturated from water, become 'gooey' and soft, leave it in soap dish that dains to allow it to thoroughly dry out. It will be just fine!